Friday, February 11, 2011

Hi there, Scunt here

SCUNT!? 'how vulgar!' one might say. Scunt is actually a term of endearment. It's beautiful, i know.

I all started in 2009 when i met a funny guy named Rory O'Brien. I lied... It started when i was born, and i was given the name Sierra. Sierra is the worst name when it comes to nicknames. My sister growing up would call me Sie-Sie... and my grandpa called me sunshine. But i was always jealous of people with names like mackenzie who would be called kenzie, kenz, kenny, Mac-dizzle, big mac etc. So in 2009 Rory started calling me Sie'Whore'a... ?? One time Rory got mad at me added in Sie'CUNT'whorra. Apparently everyone was calling me this behind my back. I got extremely upset. I hate the word 'cunt'.
I only ever use it when;
1. Im under the influence
2. via text messages
3. when i miss someone dearly
Ex: "stop being a Cuntface. whyi are yuo not herenowww???"

So Jenna took it into her own hands to fix the problem. She shortened it and came up with 'Scunt'. No, this was not my first choice of a nickname, little did i know that i could do nothing to stop it. The spread of Scunt is faster than the potato famine, or the black plague. It makes parent's heads turn when they hear it, then they just shake their head in sadness as they think the future of this country is going to shit. Im proud to have part in it.

SCUNT OUT

1 comment:

  1. Ummmmm...Sienna? I'm a little disappointed that my joint nickname for you and Jenna was not even remotely included in this entry. You are going to have to fix that. Ok? Thanks.

    Tony out

    ReplyDelete