Monday, May 9, 2011

Operation: Bikini Body

Lately I have been uncomfortable in my own body. I've been wearing summer dresses because most of my pants are too tight :(

I had been slacking on working out for months, I've been busy moving, and eating out wayyy to much. I went from snowy Reno weather to Phoenix pool party weather and I am very unprepared.

I have been consistantly running at least 3 days a week for the past 3 weeks. I have noticed that I am more toned, but I still havn't lost any inches. I think I need to switch things up a bit and give my body a kickstart! oh, aaaaannnd I'm visiting Mr. Clayton in Seattle in 10 days!! So, hopefully I can drop a pound... or five :-/

So here it goes... Liquid Diet for 72 hours!!! + running 5x a week.
See you soon Bikini Body!

No comments:

Post a Comment