Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Home

I guess my trip to reno was harder than I thought it would be. I love reno. Doesn't mean I want to live there... but I have the fondest memories of my life in Reno. Reno has helped shape who I am. Not just Reno the place, but the people and the culture of Reno.

I got to see many of my college fraternity brothers and best friends. It was harder than I thought it would be to leave them all over again. Not only that, but I miss my two best friends (my sisters), I miss watching my brothers grow up and catching up with my mom and dad over lunch.

To add to that, I got to spend time with Clayton. It was bitter sweet. Sweet in the fact that he was with me to party with my friends, I got to meet some of his family and he got to meet mine. But bitter because I feel that with so many people around we didnt get all that much quality one on one time, but we always had going to bed and waking up together.

He was a great sport when it came to hanging out with my friends, he fit right in. I loved it. He also did a great job of hanging out with my family.But, what made me fall even more in love with him was getting to hang out with him and his younger brother. They literally are two peas in a pod.

It was an action packed weekend, I feel that I let down a few people because I was being pulled in many directions. Everything ended up working out just fine in the end. When I got to the airport on Sunday I actually started to tear. I would like to blame it on the lack of sleep.

I am grateful for all the people in my life. I am a better person because of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment