Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A goal is a direction, not an end

I was empowered this morning by waking up before sunrise and practicing Bikram Yoga. I made a conscious decision to have a good day. Of course not everything goes perfectly, I was stuck in some serious traffic on the way to work and my normal 30 minute commute took an extra 15 minutes. But what I realized is, it is all in your perspective. Luckily I have a job that I dont have to be there at an exact time and the traffic allowed me so sing along to some good songs and get in an even better mood. I got to work this morning and read an article about a quadruple amputee hiking Kilimanjaro. I am so inspired today to better myself in all aspects.

Life is an adventure. Learn from every lesson and be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment