Monday, November 14, 2011

My life is a crazy adventure :)

I am so overwhelmed (in a good way). In 5 Days I get to meet Clayton in Denver for his Best friends 26th Birthday. I have met his best friend Greg once before but I am also meeting a bunch of Clayton's other college friends. I've heard so much about all of them and I feel like we will all have so much fun, but I'm definitely a little bit nervous (i hope they like me).

We are also going to go up to Vail to Clayton's parents house. We are going to celebrate an early Thanksgiving. I am so excited to get to spend a Holiday with his fam. It is so great because I seriously love his family. They are loud and fun, and I feel completely at home with them.

Then I fly back to Phoenix and work for 2 days, then THANKSGIVING BREAK! I am going to drive with my doggie to Heidi's house in St. George! My whole family will be there except kelso :(
Aunt Seeya is sooo excited to see all her nieces and nephews!!

Then I come back to work for 4 days and then Clayton is driving down to Phoenix and we are driving to Miami together!! He got a job there and starts December 7th as a front office supervisor for the Ritz Carlton at Key Biscayne. I am so proud of him. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm sad, but I'm not. Clayton has done such a good job of making me feel super involved in his decision and I have been super supportive. It makes me feel good that he wants me to drive with him across the country and I think it will really strengthen our relationship. I am really excited!!! We are going to make a few pit stops in San Antonio, New Orleans,and we are going to visit Gar (his grandma). I know the next few months being so far apart will be hard. It is now a 6 hour plane ride instead of 1 hour and tickets are more expensive, so we wont be able to see each other every 3-4 weeks like we have been doing for the past 8 months. My contract here in Phoenix is up at the end of March and both of us are leaning towards me just looking for a job in Miami and moving there in April. We will see how the next couple months go. All in all I think if anyone could do a Arizona to Florida long distance relationship it is me and Clayton.

I'm super excited for the next 3 weekends (but I'm going to be completely broke afterwards)!! I just feel like the luckiest girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment