Tuesday, June 21, 2011

benefits

Benefits of being on a men's hockey league with the president of a company... you get hooked up with pretty a rad internship that you are probably not qualified for.

Benefits of being the qualified full time employee that has to sit in the cubicle next to the unqualified intern... I get kudos for actually showing up on time, not leaving early and actually working.


I can deal with the annoying questions and not so subtle passes as long as you continue to make me look good.

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome. It kind of reminds me of another writer at my company. He's actually very talented, but he's too lazy to be useful at all. However, he is best friends with our supervisor. And This supervisor recntely got divorced and rents out this writer's basement. No way this lazy writer will ever get disciplined. The great thing is...the bar is set very low for the rest of us to excel. It's worth it.

    ReplyDelete