Friday, June 10, 2011

My Birthday is 54 days away!

Yes I'm counting down. And yes, I know I'm turning 24 and nothing exciting comes with 24. Thank you.

I wish there was a birthday Santa that you could send your wish list too. So for now I'll just send it out to the universe and maybe the universe will hook it up.

1st and foremost I want a Michael Kors watch. I'm a big girl with a big girl job and therefor I deserve one. Rose Gold please.
A weekend getaway!! living social has tons of deals, and I love going to new places, trying new things and making memories.
I also need new black going out shoes. Not heels, only wedges... otherwise they wont stay on for more than an hour and yes, ill be that girl on the dance floor barefoot. I love all things with buckles. or feathers for that matter. Just FYI.
I would love to hire a professional photographer and have a couple boudoir photo shoot. Sexy pictures like this. and yes, my man already has the ink & the sexy tank top :)



But if all else fails, Textsfromlastnight.com said it best:
I'll be accepting presents in the form of drinks, drugs and orgasms. So any or all of those will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment