Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Who Wouldn't Want This?!

I am enjoying my stay at the Gunters home. First of all their home is beautiful; my favorite part is the custom pool. Secondly Shelly is an amazing cook; she makes yummy dinner and then there is always leftovers for my lunch the next day.

BUT one of my very favorite things about living there (besides getting to share a room with my bff Kenzie) is our brother Derek Gunter. Now this kid is one of the funniest/weirdest/most scarcastic kids I have ever met. We are constantly playing tricks and making fun of each other.

Last week he offered to share a bite of his Cafe Rio with me. (If you know anything about me then you would know how much I LOVE Cafe Rio).



As I was taking an extremely large bite becuase I wanted to make it a good one, sourcream and quac got all over and around my mouth while beans and rice were actually spilling out. I treated it as if it was my first bite of food in days. As I looked over at Derek with my cheeks full of burrito he said to me with a disgusted look on his face, "how are you still single?!" I tried to quickly say something mean back but I couldn't help but laugh at how repulsing I looked.

In humilty I was about to say, "Good call Derek" But I still stuck to my guns and replied (with extreme arm and body motion), "WHO WOULDNT WANT THIS?!"

Am I right? or am I right?



No comments:

Post a Comment