Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm pretty good at being a girl

Things that make me happy:
Pretty nails
... So I have gotten my nails done professionally since I was 17 years old. I recently decided to be less high maintenance and save money and paint my own nails. I didn't realize how much of a challenge this would be!! You use your hands for EVERYTHING!! and I cannot stand it if my hands are out there, for people to see, when they have ugly cuticles or chipped nail polish. So my less high maintenance plan didn't work, because now I paint my nails three times a week... But I'm saving $80 a month that I would be spending on gel fills :)

Margaritas...This is my family's drink of choice, we know how to put down margaritas! I'm majorly missing midweek lunch dates at Miguel's with Mom & Dad :(


Miss Estee Bear... She is my baby and best friend













Coffee/Chai Tea Lattes... This makes me so happy. I love relaxing with someone special over a yummy hot beverage. Soothes my soul :)

Hair Accessories... especially feathers!








No comments:

Post a Comment