Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fun in the Sun

So I have officially survived my first 12 days of Phoenix... and I do think it is pretty amazing. The weather right now is perfect. Perfect for morning and evening runs, perfect for laying out by the pool and perfect for summer dresses.

My job is pretty great. Im surrounded by alot of educated people who are teaching me a lot. My boss's boss pulled me in his office and told me, "your a smart, sharp, creative girl. Run with it"... kinda made my day :) My job is the perfect combination of learning tons of new things, but still having enough of my own experience and knowledge to impress people here and there.


I have also made some fun new friends!! Most of which are friends of my friends in Reno. So it's definitly comforting to be able to tell stories and talk about people we both know. I am missing my Estee bear pup more than anything. I can wait to find a place with a yard so I can show her our new home. I know she is going to love it here.


I am loving the support I am getting from my family and friends back home. I'm going to do BIG things in this life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment