Wednesday, July 6, 2011

canned food

today for lunch I made balsamic chicken and brought canned green beans.
my thoughts:





  • canned green beans are not nearly as good as frozen green beans, but they are still edible


  • canned corn is pretty good



  • i dont like canned fruit. ew.



  • except maybe mandrin oranges in my salad



  • i eat canned chicken... but if i think about it too much it seems weird and gross



  • i also dont mind canned tuna



  • any other canned meat is NOT normal



  • canned beans are good



  • how else do you eat beans? I guess some people actually boil them?



  • i dont like time consuming things like boiling beans



  • if im going to cook it better not take more than 30 minutes



1 comment:

  1. Canned food can be so polarizing. I totally prefer canned to frozen. But I go with frozen peas over canned. Canned meat can be weird. I'll do tuna, chicken for chicken salad only, and clams for clam chowder or clam dip. And I don't mind canned fruit. Canned peaches and apricots always remind me of Grandma Belcher. And nothing should ever take more than 30 minutes to cook - you've got that right!

    ReplyDelete