Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself.

1) My grandpa (williams) gave me a nickname when i was born... my nickname is Sunshine
2) I am passionate about planning weddings

3) I am a middle child... therefore I am an attention whore
4) I love complimentary colors
5) I love gin
6) I am obsessed with my dog and will take any opportunity to talk about her
7) I have 3 sisters who are my closest friends
8) I believe it is better to be absolutely ridiculous, than absolutely boring
9) I'm not a fan of symmetry

10) I think the most important quality is having an open mind


Day 2: Nine things you do everyday.
Day 3: Eight things that annoy you.
Day 4: Seven fears/phobias.
Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to.
Day 6: Five things you can’t live without.
Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget.
Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without using.
Day 9: Two things you wish you could do.
Day 10: One person you can trust

source : Dont Cry its Just Sarcasm

No comments:

Post a Comment