Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yes, this conversation happens between me and my friends. always.

The Texts
B: “Hey are you ready to get dinner?”
Him: “Nah, I can’t anymore. I’ve gotta study.”


The Analysis between you and your friend:
K: What. The. F***.
B: I know, right?! Why didn’t he just write, “I hate you, you’re stupid”? It’s the same thing.
K: How did he spell "no"? Was it normal or are you just saying it weird?
B: N-a-h.
K: SHUT THE EFF UP.
B: I’m serious!!! That’s what he wrote!
K: Gross. That is so gross. See? He is SO self-centered that he can’t be bothered to have his mouth close around words properly! Like, I can sort of see his tongue hanging out at the end of that.
B: Exactly. He’s sticking his tongue out at me.
K: I’m sorry. He just isn’t good enough for you. He is the worst.
B: Well, hopefully he’s dead by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment