Thursday, July 7, 2011

snowflakes on noses


This past April I was sooo excited to get out of snowy Reno and move down to the Grand Canyon State of Arizona because I love sunshine!! Now, I'm very sweaty here in this 100+ degree AZ weather.

This picture makes me realize how much I DO love snow (in moderation). Sometimes you have to let something go to make you realize what it means to you... & I LOVE bundling up in bright colors, cute scarves and going sledding, making snow angels and drinking hot chocolate (with mini marsh mellows).

This past weekend in Salt Lake City made me realize how much I love the mountains (namely the Rockies).

I am excited for the 80 degree winters here in Phoenix, but come Christmas time I will be very ready and excited to visit a place where there are real mountains and snowy kisses :)


source: Acres of Hope photography






No comments:

Post a Comment